These Instant Pot Baked Beans are a savory, homemade side dish that you will soon be adding to your favorite recipe collection! This easy, pressure cooker side is so delicious… it will have you wondering how it’s even weight watcher friendly!
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT BAKED BEANS
This is all the savory ingredients you will need to get this homemade Instant Pot Baked Beans recipe started…Kidney beans and navy beans (you can also use frijoles), yellow mustard, soy sauce, dried onion flakes, onion powder, and sugar free ketchup.
Using your instant pot pressure cooker, press sauté and makes sure it is set to high.
Add the ground turkey and sauté until cooked through. I am using 99% fat free ground turkey to keep this recipe zero weight watchers points!
Next you need to cancel sauté mode and add in all your ingredients for this easy, homemade recipe. Stir all of that together then add in your water on top. Without water, your Instant Pot will not come to pressure.
The final step is to place the lid of the instant pot and “set to sealing.”
Set to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
Make sure when the cook time is finished release the pressure manually.
Still well and serve.
and just like that you have delicious homemade Instant Pot Bake Beans! Yum!
⭐ Did you make this Instant Pot Baked Beans Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Instant Pot Baked Beans (Zero Weight Watchers Points!)
- 1 pound 99% fat free ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tablespoons Minced dried onions
- 11/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- ¾ Cup Sugar-free ketchup
- ¼ Cup Mustard
- 2 cans Navy beans or frijoles. Drained and rinsed.
- 1 can Kidney beans. Drained and rinsed.
- 1 cup Water
- Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Using your instant pot pressure cooker, press sauté and make sure it reads on high.
- Add the ground turkey and sauté until cooked through.
- Cancel sauté mode and add in soy sauce, minced onion, onion powder, ketchup, mustard, and beans. Stir well. Add in water and do not stir.
- Place the lid of the instant pot and set to sealing.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- When cooked time is finished release the pressure manually.
- Stir well and serve.