Keto Candied Pecans are the sweet and salty snack you need this holiday season! Glazed with a hint of cinnamon makes this homemade low carb snack over-the-top addicting! Perfect for an on-the-go snack, salad topper or make-ahead gifts!
I love candied pecans! Fresh out of the oven smell..mmm! That's why I'm happy to share with you this keto Candied Pecans Recipe! Oven roasted to perfection with a hint of cinnamon! This sweet and salty snack is wildly addictive. This is a great low carb snack or even a salad topper. I think this would be a great idea for a make-ahead holiday gift for friends, family or co-workers! Either way you choose to enjoy this homemade recipe, one thing is for sure...you can't eat just one.
Let's get started!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CANDIED PECANS
First things first. Let's go ahead and preheat your oven to 250F. These are going to cook low and slow.
Line a 9x13 sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Now we need to get our ingredients ready. We have shelled pecan halves, salt and cinnamon, an egg white (beaten until frothy), and sweetener.
First we need to mix the egg white with the pecans.
Now, in a large bowl...mix together the sweetener, cinnamon and salt. Add in the pecan halves and the egg white and mix well to coat the pecans.
Lay the keto candied pecans out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake the keto candied pecans in the oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. The pecans will brown and get super crunchy.
Warning! They will be addictive and so good! Yummy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Candied Pecans Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Candied Pecans
- 2 ½ cups Pecan halves
- ¾ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Line a 9x13 sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the pecan halves and the egg white.
- In another large bowl, mix together the sweetener, cinnamon and salt. Add in the pecan halves and the egg white and mix well to coat the pecans.
- Lay the pecans out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. The pecans will brown and get crunchy.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.