Chicken Cordon Blue Bake is the comfort food you love without all the fuss! Savory chicken, creamy cheese and the zest of dijon! The traditional flavors, with out all the work...just layer and bake!
I'm not kidding when I say that this keto chicken cordon bleu bake is super easy...so much easier than the traditional dinner we are used to. That recipe takes so much extra time with no added benefit! This can be on your dinner table in about 30 minutes.
The layers of this delicious chicken bake are boneless skinless chicken thighs, Dijon Mustard, ham, Swiss cheese, and ground pork rinds...in that order!
The pork rind crumbs on top get nice and crispy; you are not going to miss the traditional breading one bit!
This dish pairs so well with a dimple side salad, steamed green beans, or crispy Brussels sprouts. In fact, you can have this going in the oven and your Brussels sprouts going in the air fryer at the same time!
You will love these other keto friendly recipes:
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon Pound Cake Muffins
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 6 Slices Deli ham
- 6 Slices Swiss cheese
- ⅔ Cup Crushed pork rinds
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a large size casserole dish lay your chicken thighs on the bottom and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Next with a basting brush or spoon, coat the tops of the chicken thighs with dijon mustard. Now layer on the sliced ham and then swiss cheese. Finish off by sprinkiling a generous coating of pork rinds over top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. The pork rinds will be toasty and the chicken cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Don't be alarmed by the amount of liquid remaining in the casserole dish after baking. This is completely normal and should be expected when cooking any kind of chicken dish.
- For extra flavor, use flavored pork rinds!
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.