Looking for an after school snack or maybe a quick after dinner treat? This keto chocolate fruit dip is perfect for those chocolate cravings! Indulge in creamy chocolate goodness, without all the sugar!
You and your family are going to love this keto chocolate fruit dip! At only 119 calories and 2 net carbs per ⅓ cup serving, it is amazing for anyone trying to cut their sugar and carb consumption without sacrificing flavor.
What chocolate chips are keto friendly?
Not too long ago, there were only Lily’s Chocolate chips available for keto baking. Now we have so many brands to choose from! There is Bake Believe, Lakanto, Bhu Foods, Choc Zero, and the list goes on. These companies have definitely made living keto so much easier. With that being said, I am still a Lily’s fan because they can be found in a variety of grocery stores.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Breakfast Pizza
- Mug Brownie
Checkout these other delicious keto dessert recipes:
I hope you enjoy this keto chocolate fruit dip recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/book
Keto Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 1 Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) plus a little extra for sprinkling
- ½ Cup heavy cream
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- ½ Cup plain fat free Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Place your sugar free chocolate chips in a microwave safe glass mixing bowl; microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted. This will typically take about 1 minute total.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks. Add In the softened cream cheese, Greek Yogurt ,sugar free powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and fold in with a spatula.
- Yields approximately 3 cups. Top with additional sugar free chocolate chips and serve with fruit. 1 serving equals ⅓ cup