Eating healthy doesn't mean spending all night in the kitchen! This easy, one skillet dinner takes under 30 minutes! Kielbasa sausage and savory veggies makes this complete meal perfect for dinner or meal preps!
This is the perfect keto 1 skillet dinner. Really filling, generous servings, less than 30 minutes, and super delicious!
This recipe made such a quick meal prep. I just whipped it up really quickly, divided it between 4 bowls with lids, and I then had 4 meals for the week!
At less than 400 calories per serving and only 5 net carbs, it's a definite win.
To make this as easy as possible, I use already frozen cauliflower rice that is in a steerable bag. I also use already diced and frozen onions. Those are such a time saver! You could also use already diced and frozen green bell peppers as well!
Check out these other keto recipes:
Kielbasa, Peppers, and Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- 14 ounces Kielbasa sausage, sliced in ½ inch slices
- ½ cup Diced onion
- ½ cup Diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup Diced celery
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato paste
- 12 ounces Frozen cauliflower rice, steamed
- Over medium-high heat, in a heavy bottom skillet sear the sliced sausage. Sear for a couple of minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add your vegetables, cook until softened, about 5-8 minutes. Stir in the cajun seasoning, broth, tomato paste, and cauliflower rice. Let simmer for 5-8 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
- Stir in the seared sausage and serve. Makes 4 generous servings
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
elvira sanchez says
I love this recipe it was so easy & tasted delicious.
I did not have any tomato paste but the meal still come out with no trouble.
cant wait to cook more of your recipes 🙂
Mary Payne says
I made this for dinner and it was awesome. I don't like cauliflower so I use broccoli. Turned out great!
This was super easy & oh so tasty! I didn't have tomato paste, but used ketchup.
It was really good. I thought that it would not satisfied me, but I was. I not big on Cajun, but it really made the dish, Thanks for the recipe Jennifer!!!
Crystal J says
This was very good and I have never liked kielbasa. Every recipe I have tried by Jennifer has been excellent.