I am not the queen of coupons. In fact, I hate couponing because I’m lazy like that. One thing I do love is easy money, and that’s why I love Ibotta! You have heard of Ibotta, right? If not, it’s an app that has rebates for stuff like food, health and beauty items, and clothes. The best part is, you don’t have to keep up with coupons! I tried it a couple of years ago but quickly lost interest because it didn’t have much offering of rebates for low carb foods. But guys, that has changed! Just today I have found 20 items that are low carb! Check out these low carb Ibotta rebates!
Most of these rebates are available at local stores nationwide. My local stores are Kroger and Walmart. Your stores may be different.
At Walmart or Kroger
- $1 off ANY ITEM
- $1 off Halo Top! (Use my Low Carb Granola as a topping!)
- $1 off Sargento Cheese Shreds (use in my Low Carb Tamale Pie!)
- $.25 off 1 dozen eggs
- $.25 off Sargento Natural Cheese Slices
- $1 off Tazo Tea
- $1.75 off Castle Wood Reserve Deli Meat
- $.75 off Johnsonville Fully cooked links
- $.75 off Jimmy Dean Fully cooked sausage
- $1 off Newman’s Own Salad Dressing
- $1 off Maxwell House or Folgers Coffee
- $1 off Smithfield Natural Fresh Pork
- $1.50 off Whole Earth Sweetener
- $1 off Smithfield Extra Tender Ribs (hello, Instant Pot Ribs!)
- $1.50 off Orgain Organic Almond Milk
- $1.25 off Made in Nature Kale Chips
- $.75 off Lindsay Black Olives
- $2 off BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil
- $1 off Zevia Soda (just Kroger)
- $1.50 off The New Primal Jerkey (just Kroger)
Thats over $20 in low carb Ibotta rebates!
To claim the low carb Ibotta rebates, just follow this link to download the app. Plus, you will get a $10 bonus for signing up through me and claiming your first offer! How cool is that! Most stores you just need to take a picture of your receipt to unlock the rebate. Easy peasy!
The threshold to withdraw is currently $20 and the money can be transferred to your PayPal account or one of their featured gift cards.
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!