I think this Spaghetti Squash Casserole is my new favorite recipe on the blog. You see, I am not ashamed to admit that I ate the whole casserole. It was my lunch for over a week and I think I could eat it everyday if I had to!
I have really grown fond of spaghetti squash, especially after I learned the best way to roast it for ultimate flavor! I featured that in my recipe for spaghetti squash soup.
I made this the ultimate spaghetti squash casserole by loading it with my favorite pizza flavor…meat lovers! This casserole is full of ground beef, sausage, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. So delicious!
HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE
To get started, cook your spaghetti squash and remove the flesh. I give you instructions for my favorite in the recipe card.
While the spaghetti squash is cooking, you can go ahead and get the ground meats cooked. Cook them in the same skillet to save some time.
Now we just assemble everything right in the baking dish and mix it all up!
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases”
That would be the spaghetti squash, marinara, ground beef and sausage, and cheese.
Mix it up really well, flatten it out a little, top with with more cheese, the pepperoni, then bake it in the oven!
It is a bubbling beauty when you pull it out of the oven. I’m obsessed.
QUICK VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO MAKE THIS MEAT LOVERS SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE
Check out my other casserole recipes that are just as amazing as this one:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice Casserole
Meat Lovers Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 4 Cups Cooked Spaghetti Squash flesh
- I 24 ounce jar Rao's Marinara
- 1/2 pound Ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound Ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 40 Pepperonis
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray an 9 X 13 casserole dish with cooking spray
- Add the spaghetti squash, marinara, ground beef, sausage, and 2 cups of the mozzarella to the casserole and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with remaining cheese.
- Top with the pepperonis in a single layer. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
⭐ Did you make this Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer