Crockpot Cheese Dip with Sausage
Everyone loves a good cheese dip at a party and this one is so tasty! I give instructions for using Velveeta (love it or hate it) and an alternative!
- 1 Pound Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 16 ounce Velveeta Original Cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 7 ounce can Fire Roasted Diced Green Chilis
- 1 10 ounce Can Mild Rotel
Cook and crumble the Italian sausage over medium heat until cooked through.
Add the sausage, Velveeta, green chilis, and Rotel to a Crock Pot.
Cook on low for 3 hours, or on high for 1.5 hours. Stirring occasionally.
Per serving: 113 calories / 8g fat / 3 carbs / 6g protein
- If you are totally against Velveeta, you could also use American cheese from the deli counter. You can ask them to give it to you in a whole block, or you can ask them to slice it. Sliced would melt easier, obviously. Land O Lakes is the one I would use.