Baked Salmon Patties Recipe
These salmon patties are so full of flavor! I give instructions for pan frying, baking, and how to freeze the salmon patties. these are low carb and Whole30 approved!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 6 ounce cans Salmon, drained
- 3/4 Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1 Tablespoon Old bay seasoning
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh dill
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
Preheat the oven to 375F
Add all ingredients, except the beaten egg, to a large bowl. Combine well with a fork and taste for seasoning. Add the eggs and stir well to combine.
Divide the mix into 9 patties and place them on a lined baking sheet. You can also spray the baking sheet with oil spray. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutrition for one salmon patty: 154 calories / 2g carb / 8g fat / 15g protein
- To pan fry the salmon patties: add 4 tablespoons of oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Fry cakes until golden in a single layer...about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- To freeze the salmon patties:
After you put the formed salmon patties on the lined baking sheet, put them in the freezer for 1 hour. Pull them out of the freezer and pull them off of the baking sheet and individually wrap them in plastic wrap. Store in a freezer safe container or bag for up to 3 months.
To bake after freezing: remove the salmon patties from the freezer wrapping and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes at 375F.