Low Carb Curry Chicken Salad
An easy homemade curry chicken salad using real ingredients and its keto and low carb friendly! Eat it as is, in a wrap, or make some low carb tortilla chips.
- 2 1/2 Cups Chopped chicken
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition for 1/4th of recipe: 321 calories / 25g fat / 4g sat fat / 3g carbs / 1g fiber / 19g protein
- So for the chicken, you can use already cooked rotisserie chicken, or you can cook some chicken breasts in the instant pot. I like to use my method for Instant Pot Chicken Breast.
- As far as the curry powder is concerned, you can use as little, or as much as you want. I like to start with a teaspoon and a half and work up from there. Some of us love curry flavor more than others!