Keto Stir Fry with Chicken
This low carb and keto chicken stir fry has an amazing stir fry sauce that only uses a few ingredients. Pack this easy keto dinner with even more veggies by serving it with cauliflower rice.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the chicken in avocado oil until cooked through. About 5-8 minutes. When cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
Next, add onions and cook until transparent
Add in your broccoli , peppers and mushrooms and then your stir-fry sauce.
Cook vegetables in stir fry sauce until it reduces and the vegetables are tender.
Add your chicken back to your skillet and sauté for a few more minutes.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast can be used in place of the chicken thighs
- Other vegetables can be used such as carrots, zucchini, green beans, or different colored bell peppers
- Fish sauce has it's own distinct flavor so it really has no replacement. If you are all out, just omit it.
- If there is a vegetable you don't like, just omit them and add more of the other vegetables
- Serve with cauliflower rice for a veggie packed keto dinner
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 2g