Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 Large Egg, room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Combine the cream cheese, egg, powdered sweetener, sour cream, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cups. About 2 tablespoons for each cup.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Chill in the refrgerator for atleast 3 hours to firm up. Serve.
Serving: 1mini cheesecake | Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 1g