Crustless Pizza - 3 Net Carbs!
My Crustless Pizza takes the pizza flavor you love with a keto spin! This easy, one skillet pizza is perfect for busy work weeks or the ultimate meal prep! Family dinner doesn't have to take alot of time in the kitchen. 30 minutes is all you need to enjoy delicious pizza!
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled or italian sausage
- 1 Cup Jar Marinara (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- Turkey Pepperoni, sliced about 25 slices
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
Begin by preheating your oven to 400F.
In a heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat cook and crumble the sausage. Drain any excess fat. Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella and flatten the meat and cheese mixture into a single layer.
Spoon the marinara sauce on top of the meat and cheese and spread with a spoon. layer your sliced bell peppers and sliced mushrooms. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Layer the pepperoni and black olives. Place in already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and brown around the edges. Makes 4 servings.
- To meal prep this, when finished cooking, let cool. The divide the crustless pizza into four servings and store in air tight containers in the refrigerator. Perfect meal pre.!
- Feel free to use whatever toppings you like. The nutrition info includes all of the toppings listed in the ingredients.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 44g | Fiber: 1g