Keto Chicken Enchiladas
These Keto Chicken Enchiladas are packed with so much flavor! Perfectly seasoned chicken topped with enchilada sauce and gooey cheese. This Mexican inspired dish will be hard to resist, even for those non-keto family members!
- 3 Cups Cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 20 Ounces Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 6 Carb Counter Tortillas (see notes)
Measure heaping 1/2 cup meat mixture into tortilla. Roll and place into 9x13 casserole dish, seam side down. Repeat until mixture is gone, should make about 6 enchiladas.
Add the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of your rolled enchiladas. Top with 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
- Enchilada Sauce - Find one that is sugar free or you can make your own!
- Tortillas - I used La Banderita Carb Counter wraps. They are 50 calories and 5 net carbs each. They are not gluten free.
- For a gluten free version, you can use thinly sliced chicken lunch meat, steamed cabbage or Folio cheese wraps. Of course, this will change the nutrition info.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 13g