Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Perfectly spiced chicken thighs with delicious results in less than 20 minutes! These baked boneless chicken thighs are my favorite, so I love this super easy, flavorful recipe! Perfect for busy work weeks and no mess!
- 8 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon Oregano
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with foil.
In a small mixing bowl add all your spices. Mix to incorporate spices equally. Place your chicken thighs on the baking sheet.
Sprinkle your seasoning equally on chicken thighs. Flip your chicken thighs and season with remainder of seasoning mixture.
Place into already preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Serve.
- Line your baking sheet with foil for less mess
- smoked paprika is actually quite common and can be found in most grocery stores. You can use Hungarian paprika, but you will be missing that delicious smoky flavor!