Homemade Turkey Sausage Recipe
Making your own turkey sausage gives you the flavors you want and you know exactly what is going into your food. Such an easy recipe for homemade turkey sausage!
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons Bacon fat, melted and cooled (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried and ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flake
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well with a spoon. You can also add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times until everything is combined.
Form into 6-8 patties. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the patties until cooked through.