Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers
I love easy dinner recipes so this Crock Pot Sausage and Peppers was perfect because it only required 3 ingredients! This is a perfect summer recipe because it uses the crock pot and that means no hot oven!
- 3 Bell Pepper (any color), Sliced Thin
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced Thin
- 5 Uncooked Bratwurst Sausage Links
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to a crock pot slow cooker and cover with a lid.
Set the timer to 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high.
When finished cooking, taste the peppers and onions for seasoning and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- If your sausage is frozen, add 30 minutes to the cook time
- You can double this recipe easily if you have a larger crock pot.