Loaded Cauliflower Rice Casserole
This cheesy loaded cauliflower rice casserole is a quick and easy low carb and keto side dish you will be making over and over again! We use frozen riced cauliflower for maximum cheese to cauliflower ratio.
- 24 Ounces Riced Cauliflower (thaw if frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Chives
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
Pre-heat oven to 400F. Combine riced cauliflower, butter, garlic, chives, sour cream, 2 cups of the cheese, and bacon (reserve ¼ cup for garnish), in a large mixing bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Pour into a 9x9 casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
Bake in the pre-heated oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g