Keto Cheesecake Fluff - 4 Ingredients!
A super easy and decadent 4 ingredient keto cheesecake fluff that is layered with any topping your heart desires! I give 5 topping options and 4 mix in options for different flavors.
Make the Fluff
Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
Serve with your favorite topping. See notes below for flavor mix-ins.
- NUTRITION: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- SWEETENER: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- TOPPINGS: My favorite is my keto granola
- toasted coconut
- chopped berries
- chocolate chips
- SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- OPTIONAL MIX-INS:
- If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- replace the lemon zest with PB2 for a peanut butter fluff
- replace the lemon zest with 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder for a chocolate keto fluff
- STORING: This will keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to a week.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g