Dill Pickle Dip
This dill pickle dip is perfect served with crisp veggies, crackers, or chips. I even love it on meat! So much flavor packed into one bite!
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped dill pickles
- 3 Tablespoons Pickle Juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition Per Serving: 87 calories / 9g fat / 2g carbs / 1g protein
- To make chopping the pickles easier, use a food processor or a mini chopper
- You might could get away with using pickle relish in this dill pickle dip, just omit the pickle juice or reduce the amount. If you try it, let me know how it goes!
- If you want to use dried dill instead of fresh, reduce the amount by half.