Keto Biscuits - 2 Net Carbs!
These are the best keto biscuits! I packed them with garlic and cheddar flavor and they are super easy to make using almond flour. Pair them with delicious bacon butter!
Servings: 9 biscuits
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ Cup Melted butter
- 1 Stick Butter, cut into 1 tablespoon slices
- 4 Slices Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
Pre-heat the oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and baking powder.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cheese and melted butter. Add in the dry ingredients and stir well.
scoop the biscuit mixture into 9 rounds, 2 inches apart. I use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop. Flatten the tops and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
To make the bacon butter, add the bacon and butter to a food processor and pulse until desired texture. Serve with biscuits.
- Nutrition for 1/9th of the bacon butter: 110 calories / 12g fat / 1g protein
- to determine how much 1/9th of the recipe is, weigh the entire bacon butter recipe in grams on a kitchen scale then divide by 9. This will tell you how many grams per serving.
Serving: 1Biscuit | Calories: 277 | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 3g