DIY Ahi Poke Bowl
An easy no fuss poke bowl recipe straight from Hawaii. It's a little spicy, if you want, and uses ahi tuna but you could also use salmon. This ahi poke bowl is keto and low carb friendly and don't be surprised if you become addicted!
- 1 Pound Ahi Tuna Steaks, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 Sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 English Cucumber, halved and sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds and sliced scallions for garnish
- Steamed Cauliflower rice for serving
In a large bowl, combine the tuna, onion, cucumber, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, Sriracha, and sesame oil.
Serve topped with black sesame seeds, sliced scallions and in bowls with cauliflower rice.
per serving not including toppings or rice: 152 calories / 2g fat / 0g sat fat / 3g carbs / 29g protein