Healthy Turkey Chili (Zero WW Points!)
This turkey chili might be healthy, but it is super easy and full of flavor! Best of all, it can be made in the Crockpot, Instant pot, or stove top.Zero Freestyle Points
- 1/2 Tablespoon avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey (99% Lean)
- 6 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoons Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 28oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce Can kidney beans, drained
- Salt to Taste
Heat the oil over medium heat in a heavy bottom pot. Add in the onion and red pepper and saute until softened, about 8 minutes.
Add in the ground turkey and the garlic and cook the turkey until it is cooked through.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients and season with salt to taste.
Let simmer, covered, for 1 hour to let the flavors develop. Serve
- Crockpot: Add all ingredients to the crockpot (omit oil), and stir to combine. Add in 1 teaspoon of salt and stir. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Season with salt to taste and serve.
- Instant Pot: add all of the ingredients to the instant pot (breaking up the ground turkey) with 1 cup of water, seal the lid, and cook on hi pressure for 15 minutes, followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release. Release the rest of the pressure with a quick release, season with salt to taste, and serve.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g