Crispy Chili-Lime Spiced Air Fryer Chickpeas
These chili lime spiced air fryer chickpeas are super cripsy ( much crispier than chickpeas cooked in the oven), healthy and Weight watchers friendly too!
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons Chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Add the Chickpeas to a medium-size bowl and mix with the chili powder, cumin, lime zest and salt.
Line the bottom of your air fryer with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the chickpeas on top of the foil and cook in the air fryer at 400F for 17 minutes.
Open the air fryer periodically and shake the chickpeas to ensure even cooking.
Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- You can use these seasoning I have listed in the recipe above or you can use any that you like.
- This air fryer method for crispy chickpeas was so much better than roasting in the oven (which takes an hour!). These are extra crispy!
- I don't worry with peeling the skins off of the chickpeas...actually, they crisp up and are delicious!
- I found that these stayed crispy by storing them in a zip-top bag.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g