Keto Sloppy Joes - 25 Minutes
Keto Sloppy Joes are fun for the whole family! The perfect low carb and keto ground beef recipe even picky eaters will enjoy! Serve with Keto 90 second buns to make this a complete meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground beef
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat add the meat to the pan and begin to brown.
Season the meat with the steak seasoning and add in the onion and bell pepper. Let cook for 5 to 8 minutes until hamburger is all brown and onions and bell peppers are soft.
Add in Worecestershire sauce, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Stir well, cover, reduce to low and let simmer for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and serve with keto 90 second bread rolls.
- Nutrition: Calculated using 85/15 ground beef and does not include the bread. 1 serving is 1/4th of the recipe.
- Montreal Steak Seasoning: I love the flavor that this seasoning gives the keto sloppy joes. If you would like to use something else, I would suggest your favorite steak seasoning.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: I used this type of vinegar simply because it is what I had on hand. You could also use red wine vinegar or white vinegar as a replacement.
- Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste: These ingredients add the most carbs to the final dish, but also the most flavor. When shopping, find one with the least amount of carbs.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g