Pimento Cheese with Bacon
This keto friendly pimento cheese with bacon recipe is an all time classic...whether you're having a cookout or just a snack at home. This perfect low carb, quick and easy recipe is simply the best! 2 Net Carbs
- 1 pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 8 ounces Diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 5 slices Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Grate your sharp cheddar cheese in a bowl.
Add your diced pimentos, mayonnaise and crumbled bacon. Mix well. Add more mayo to achieve the consistency you like.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with sliced vegetables, as a sandwich spread, or with pork rinds!
- Grate your own cheese: I much prefer grating my own cheese for this recipe as pre-grated cheeses have a starch coating and it changes the texture of the pimento cheese.
- Sharp or mild cheddar: I prefer sharp cheddar cheese as that is how I was raised. Mild cheddar works just as well, though.
- Miracle Whip or Mayo: I was raised with Miracle Whip in my pimento cheese but that is not something that I keep in my house now. I much prefer Mayo now. Either works!
Serving: 10g | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sugar: 1g