Keto Crab Cakes with Smoky Remoulade
Keto Crab Cakes is a delicious and impressive dinner minus all the carbs! This melt in your mouth, crispy, keto friendly crab cakes garnished with an easy, smoky remoulade sauce is the best of the best! 2 Net Carbs
For the Remoulade
- 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 3 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Minced white onion
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried dill
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients for the crab cakes in a large bowl and mix well.
Form into eight crab cake patties and set aside on a plate.
Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Cook the crab cakes for about six minutes on each side or until internal temp. thermometer reads 165F.
For the remoulade sauce, mix all your ingredients in a small bowl.
Remove the crab cakes from the skillet to a serving platter and garnish with remoulade sauce.
- Nutrition: For 2 crab cakes and 1/4th of the remoulade
- Creole Seasoning: Found at most grocery stores. Use your favorite!
- Lump Crab Meat: I purchased this in the seafood department of my local Kroger. It is on the expensive side so you could also buy it canned. You will find this in the same spot as canned tuna
- These keto crab cakes will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days...if they last that long!
Calories: 646kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g