1 Minute Keto Cheese Sauce (Nacho or Plain!)
1 Minute Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce is the perfect recipe for those who still want to enjoy everyones favorite snack but don't want to worry about all the carbs! This smooth and creamy, keto friendly Nacho Cheese Sauce is the perfect snack for a movie night at home with the family or Sunday football game around the TV. With just a 1 minute cook time you and your whole family will enjoy this velvety sauce with every dip!
- 2 Ounces Cream cheese
- ⅓ Cup Heavy cream plus an additional 3 tablespoons
- 1 Cup Freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
Add all ingredients in a small bowl (except 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream). Leave out the chili powder and cumin if you want a plain cheese sauce.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Once that is done. Stir and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
Cheese should be smooth.
Stir in 3 additional tablespoons of heavy cream to make sauce smooth and creamy.
- Re-Heating: If this gets cold, be careful re-heating. Reheat very slowly...like 15 seconds at a time. Too much stirring and too much heat will cause it to split. it really cannot be saved after it splits.
- Storing: This should keep in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- Cheese: I am a fan of pre-shredded cheese you may have a better result when you grate the cheese yourself for this recipe.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sugar: 1g