The Best Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin - Rotisserie Style
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin uses a super flavorful spice rub that makes the pork juicy and tender on the inside... crispy and delicious on the outside! Savory weekday recipe, in less than 30 minutes all in the convince of your air fryer.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the spices, salt, pepper and oil to create a rub.
Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and coat all over with the rub.
Place in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F with a meat thermometer.
- PORK TENDERLOIN: Found in most grocery stores. They are usually in packages of 1 or 2 and they average 1 pound each. Different from a pork loin which is larger and less tender. I like to buy the 2 pack and then freeze one for later use. According to food safety.gov you can store it in the freezer for up to 12 months.
- AVOCADO OIL: Best for high heat cooking. Alternatives would be ghee, coconut oil, grape seed oil, or sunflower oil.
- CHECKING THE PORK TENDERLOIN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE: I use an internal meat thermometer anytime I cook meat. It is a fail proof method to make sure you have perfectly cooked meat. Any kind of meat!
The probe should be inserted into the center of the pork tenderloin halfway through thickest part.
- NUTRITION: per serving for 1/4 pound of pork tenderloin and seasonings.
- If you don't have an air fryer - Sear in a hot oven safe skillet then transfer to a 400F oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 145F
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sugar: 1g