Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is perfectly seasoned tenderloin that’s juicy and tender on the inside… crispy and delicious on the outside! Savory weekday recipe, in less than 30 minutes all in the convince of your air fryer. Life doesn’t get much simpler!
I would be lost without my air fryer! It’s the most used appliance in my kitchen! So easy too! Im all about that.
My latest favorite air fryer creation is Avocado Fries. They would go perfectly with this air fryer pork tenderloin.
That’s why I’m excited to share with you this savory Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe! Perfectly seasoned while tender on the inside, nice and crispy on the out! Ready in less than 30 minutes makes this a delicious choice for those busy workdays!
Let’s get started!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER PORK TENDERLOIN
First, let’s started by combing all the spices, salt, pepper and oil in a small bowl to create a rub.
Now, place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and coat with rub.
Once you’re finished with coating the tenderloin with your rub.
Place in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F.
HOW TO MAKE SURE PORK IS PERFECTLY COOKED
I use an internal meat thermometer anytime I cook meat. It is a fail proof method to make sure you have perfectly cooked meat. Any kind of meat!
The probe should be inserted into the center of the pork tenderloin halfway through the thickest part.
You won’t believe how easy and flavorful this air fryer recipe is!
In less than 30 minutes you have a dinner the whole family will love! Look how delicious!
Some other keto friendly, air fryer dinner recipes:
- Air Fryer Cornish Hens– Is a gourmet dinner, straight out of the Air Fryer!
- Air Fryer Steak Bites and Mushrooms – A quick marinade makes the mushrooms sing!
- Air Fryer Pork Chops– They are breaded in a pork rind crust and you will not believe how crispy!
- Chicken fried steak in the air fryer – Served with a mushroom gravy that is so easy and delicious!
- 4 Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners – Some basic recipes like bacon, crispy Brussels sprouts, chicken wings, and chicken breast.
DID YOU MAKE THIS AIR FRYER PORK TENDERLOIN? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE @LOWCARBWITHJENNIFER
The Best Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin - Rotisserie Style
- 1 Pound Whole Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the spices, salt, pepper and oil to create a rub.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and coat all over with the rub.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F with a meat thermometer.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- PORK TENDERLOIN: Found in most grocery stores. They are usually in packages of 1 or 2 and they average 1 pound each. Different from a pork loin which is larger and less tender. I like to buy the 2 pack and then freeze one for later use. According to food safety.gov you can store it in the freezer for up to 12 months.
- AVOCADO OIL: Best for high heat cooking. Alternatives would be ghee, coconut oil, grape seed oil, or sunflower oil.
- CHECKING THE PORK TENDERLOIN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE: I use an internal meat thermometer anytime I cook meat. It is a fail proof method to make sure you have perfectly cooked meat. Any kind of meat! The probe should be inserted into the center of the pork tenderloin halfway through thickest part.
- NUTRITION: per serving for ¼ pound of pork tenderloin and seasonings.
- If you don't have an air fryer - Sear in a hot oven safe skillet then transfer to a 400F oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 145F