Introducing The Life Life Keto Cookbook from Jennifer Banz!
The benefits of the ketogenic diet are well established: It’s proven to lower insulin levels, increase metabolism, contributes to better overall health, and control hunger. The keto diet has also been shown to contribute to a better mood and help our body burn fat.
For many of us, though, it can be intimidating to start—and extremely difficult to stay on plan. The good news is Jennifer Banz created her first cookbook to not only include easy recipes for some of your favorite foods, but to also be your ultimate guide to staying on track without being on a strict diet.
Author Jennifer Banz, a certified life coach and the founder of the popular website Low Carb with Jennifer, has not only lost 70 pounds with keto, but she has also helped hundreds of people in her private program do the same with her simple 5 “fail-stops” to keto success. Live Life Keto shows how to change your mindset so you can stay compliant with keto and reap the rewards—weight loss, reduced cravings, increased energy levels, and more. All while cooking delicious recipes that are great for keto beginners.
Accompanied by full-color photographs, Live Life Keto cookbook shares a huge variety of delicious, uncomplicated recipes the whole family can enjoy, including:
- Energizing breakfasts like Cinnamon Crunch Bread, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, and Blueberry Noatmeal
- Hearty soups, stews, and chowders including Steak and Fauxtato Soup and Tikka Masala Soup
- Power lunches such as Sloppy Joe-Stuffed Portobellos and Meal-Prep Bang Bang Chicken
- Crowd-pleasing appetizers like Slow-Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Quick keto dinner ideas such as Taco Cornbread and Pecan crusted chicken thighs
- Satisfying sides like Coconut Cauliflower Rice and Butter-Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Craveable desserts like Chocolate Chip Protein Bars and White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Cookies to help manage your sweet tooth.
- Family-friendly keto staples including keto breads, sauces, spice rubs, dressings, and jams
A comprehensive cookbook
Not only does the Live Life Keto Cookbook include easy keto recipes that are mostly new recipes never seen on the Low Carb with Jennifer blog, it also includes:
- A full breakdown of Jennifer's keto journey
- The benefits of keto and the low-carb diet
- How to do keto the right way
- Shopping list ideas
- Total carbs and net carbs for each recipe
- The best tips for staying on track
- Keto meals that will be your new favorite comfort foods
We can assure you, this will be your favorite keto diet recipe book full of delicious meals that do not take a lot of time, snack options, and easy to find ingredient lists.
Here are a few recipes examples straight from the cookbook: