The benefits of the keto diet are well established: It’s proven to lower insulin levels, increase metabolism, and control hunger. For many of us, though, it can be intimidating to start—and extremely difficult to stay on plan.
Author Jennifer Banz, a certified life coach and the founder of the popular blog Low Carb with Jennifer, has not only lost 50 pounds with keto, but she has also helped hundreds of people in her private program do the same with her simple 5 “fail-stops” to keto success. Live Life Keto shows how to change your mindset so you can stay compliant with keto and reap the rewards—weight loss, reduced cravings, increased energy, and more.
Accompanied by full-color photographs, Live Life Keto shares a huge variety of delicious, uncomplicated recipes the whole family can enjoy, including:
- Energizing breakfasts like Cinnamon Crunch Bread, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, and Blueberry Noatmeal
- Hearty soups, stews, and chowders including Steak and Fauxtato Soup and Tikka Masala Soup
- Power lunches such as Sloppy Joe-Stuffed Portobellos and Meal-Prep Bang Bang Chicken
- Crowd-pleasing appetizers like Slow-Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Quick dinners such as Taco Cornbread and Pecan crusted chicken thighs
- Satisfying sides like Coconut Cauliflower Rice and Butter-Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Craveable desserts like Chocolate Chip Protein Bars and White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Cookies
- Essential low-carb condiments including sauces, spice rubs, dressings, and jams