Currently Browsing: Dinners
Easy Chicken Cacciatore Stew This no fuss chicken cacciatore stew recipe turns an extremely popular traditional family recipe into one that can be made any weeknight! I used boneless skinless chicken thighs to maximize the authentic flavor. I give stove top instructions, as well as instructions for freezing and slow cooker!
• I think Italian food is probably my favorite out of all the cuisines. I’m not talking about spaghetti and pizza. I’m talking about recipes […]
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Crockpot or Stove Top This easy creamy white chicken chili is healthy, low carb, and keto friendly! We use cauliflower rice instead of beans and I give instructions for the stove top, crockpot, and for freezing!
• I love any recipe that is a soup, stew or Chili. This Creamy White Chicken Chili is so easy to make and comforting any […]
DIY Ahi Poke Bowl An easy no fuss poke bowl recipe straight from Hawaii. It's a little spicy, if you want, and uses ahi tuna but you could also use salmon. This ahi poke bowl is keto and low carb friendly and don't be surprised if you become addicted!
• I never would have thought in a million years that I would fall in love with raw fish. That is what is happening with […]
Italian Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast These mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast are filled with Italian flavors and wrapped with prosciutto. They are baked in the oven until perfect and I show you my trick for keeping the stuffing from melting out!
• These Italian Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast were a big hit…especially with my husband! They are keto and low carb friendly, super easy to make, and […]
Fathead Pizza – Almond Flour & Nut Free Versions Everything you need to know to make the best Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe! I give all of my tips and tricks for a crispy crust, and I give instructions for almond flour and coconut flour!
• Fathead Pizza Crust is a staple in my household and I know it will be in yours! Be sure to follow all of my […]
Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon This baked lemon pepper salmon is ready in minutes and super easy. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner and make extras for leftovers the next day.
• Lemon pepper is such a classic seasoning that I am sure we all grew up on. This Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon Recipe is an […]
Keto Chicken Pot Pie A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping! This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor! Use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this weeknight keto meal.
• Growing up, I was never a fan of chicken pot pie. I think it was the vegetables that threw me off…no surprise that a […]
Crock Pot Pork Loin – BBQ Pulled Pork Only 3 ingredients needed for this easy crock pot pork loin. Make it shredded in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce. Low carb and keto friendly!
• This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago. You […]
Crustless Spinach Pie This easy crustless spinach pie is cheesy and full of spinach. Make this keto friendly spinach pie for breakfast, or have as a delicious, veggie packed dinner.
• I am a huge fan of quiche recipes. I especially love the crustless variety! This Crustless Spinach Pie is packed full of spinach, cheese, […]
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Ready in under 30 minutes! This broccoli cheese soup recipe is keto and low carb friendly, gluten free, full of flavor, and ready in under 30 minutes!
• Here is another recipe that my family has been making for years. Maybe your family has their own version, too? I must say, though, […]