Currently Browsing: Recipes
4 Ingredient Creamy Feta Vegetable Dip Recipe This easy and healthy vegetable dip recipe uses only 4 ingredients! It is perfect for dipping raw or grilled veggies and it is keto and low carb friendly.
This creamy feta dip is so flavorful and only 4 ingredients! Use it as an easy veggie dip this summer!
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup with Sausage A delicious and easy soup that has all of the flavors of stuffed cabbage rolls without all of the work! This Unstuffed Cabbage Soup with Sausage is low carb friendly and uses fire roasted tomatoes and sausage for ultimate flavor. I give instructions for stove top, slow cooker, and Instant Pot.
• So Unstuffed Cabbage Soup is definitely nothing new, but making something as delicious, but tedious, as cabbage rolls into a soup is one of […]
Easy Chicken Cacciatore Stew This no fuss chicken cacciatore stew recipe turns an extremely popular traditional family recipe into one that can be made any weeknight! I used boneless skinless chicken thighs to maximize the authentic flavor. I give stove top instructions, as well as instructions for freezing and slow cooker!
• I think Italian food is probably my favorite out of all the cuisines. I’m not talking about spaghetti and pizza. I’m talking about recipes […]
Keto Breakfast Cookies These low carb and keto breakfast cookies are filled with almonds and hemp hearts and are so delicious! They are perfectly sweet and the perfect grab and go keto breakfast.
• Whoever came up with the idea of a breakfast cookie is a genius. I love the idea of eating cookies for breakfast and there […]
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Crockpot or Stove Top This easy creamy white chicken chili is healthy, low carb, and keto friendly! We use cauliflower rice instead of beans and I give instructions for the stove top, crockpot, and for freezing!
• I love any recipe that is a soup, stew or Chili. This Creamy White Chicken Chili is so easy to make and comforting any […]
DIY Ahi Poke Bowl An easy no fuss poke bowl recipe straight from Hawaii. It's a little spicy, if you want, and uses ahi tuna but you could also use salmon. This ahi poke bowl is keto and low carb friendly and don't be surprised if you become addicted!
• I never would have thought in a million years that I would fall in love with raw fish. That is what is happening with […]
Italian Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast These mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast are filled with Italian flavors and wrapped with prosciutto. They are baked in the oven until perfect and I show you my trick for keeping the stuffing from melting out!
• These Italian Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast were a big hit…especially with my husband! They are keto and low carb friendly, super easy to make, and […]
Baked Buffalo Chicken Meatballs These keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the perfect low carb appetizer! I love to serve them with extra buffalo sauce and ranch.
• The best crowd pleasing appetizers always involve meatballs, right? Meatballs are the ultimate comfort food! These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are gluten free and keto because […]
10 Low Carb Soup Recipes and tips to make any soup low carb! Soup recipes are one of my favorite recipes to make...especially low carb soup! I give tips on thickening keto soups and stews and vegetables that are best for soup.
Low Carb Soup Recipes can be hard to develop because we have to leave out all of the “good stuff” that most soups contain. This […]
Fathead Pizza – Almond Flour & Nut Free Versions Everything you need to know to make the best Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe! I give all of my tips and tricks for a crispy crust, and I give instructions for almond flour and coconut flour!
• Fathead Pizza Crust is a staple in my household and I know it will be in yours! Be sure to follow all of my […]