This delicious keto chocolate cake only uses one bowl, has the perfect cake texture, and the whipped cream icing is perfectly sweet. This combo will squash any chocolate cake craving! A super easy ketogenic dessert recipe.
In my opinion, dessert must involve chocolate and it must be easy to make. This Keto Chocolate Cake fits the bill! It only uses 1 bowl, it’s perfectly chocolatey, and my family loves it!
Some other amazing keto chocolate dessert recipes you will find on my site are:
- Keto Mug Cake
- Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar Free Chocolate Pie
- Keto Brownies
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE
This recipe couldn’t be any easier. You literally dump everything into a bowl, mix and bake.
The ingredients in this keto chocolate cake are coconut flour, cocoa powder, heavy cream, eggs, sweetener, baking powder, butter, and salt.
I mixed all of the ingredients well with an electric mixer.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I then poured the batter into a well greased 8×8 pan.
I baked it at 350F for 25 minutes.
The cake was perfectly moist! I let it completely cool in the pan before I iced it.
The icing consisted of whipping cream that I whipped to stiff peaks, then I added sifted cocoa powder, sweetener, and a little vanilla.
This is the perfect chocolate cake for anytime that craving hits.
KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE VIDEO:
Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best)
- 3/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
Whipped Cream Icing
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8 cake pan.
- Add all of the cake ingredients to a marge bowl and mix well with a stand mixer or electric mixer. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
For the Icing
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer or stand mixer. Add in the swerve, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Continue mixing until just combined.
- Frost the cake with the icing and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer