This delicious keto chocolate cake only uses one bowl, has the perfect cake texture, and the whipped cream icing is perfectly sweet. This combo will squash any chocolate cake craving! A super easy ketogenic dessert recipe. Scroll past the recipe card for my tips and tricks on this recipe plus a video on how to make it!
Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best)
- 3/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
Whipped Cream Icing
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8 cake pan.
- Add all of the cake ingredients to a marge bowl and mix well with a stand mixer or electric mixer. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
For the Icing
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer or stand mixer. Add in the swerve, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Continue mixing until just combined.
- Frost the cake with the icing and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
In my opinion, dessert must involve chocolate and it must be easy to make. This Keto Chocolate Cake fits the bill! It only uses 1 bowl, it’s perfectly chocolatey, and my family loves it!
Some other amazing keto chocolate dessert recipes you will find on my site are:
- Keto Mug Cake
- Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar Free Chocolate Pie
- Keto Brownies
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE
This recipe couldn’t be any easier. You literally dump everything into a bowl, mix and bake.
The ingredients in this keto chocolate cake are coconut flour, cocoa powder, heavy cream, eggs, sweetener, baking powder, butter, and salt.
I mixed all of the ingredients well with an electric mixer.
I then poured the batter into a well greased 8×8 pan.
I baked it at 350F for 25 minutes.
The cake was perfectly moist! I let it completely cool in the pan before I iced it.
The icing consisted of whipping cream that I whipped to stiff peaks, then I added sifted cocoa powder, sweetener, and a little vanilla.
This is the perfect chocolate cake for anytime that craving hits.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE THIS KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE ON MY COOKING SHOW