Do you know how much I love my microwave? I am team microwave! Keto Mug Cake is another one of my favorite recipes using that trusty machine!
My 90 second Low Carb Bread is another one of my microwave recipes. So good for sandwiches!
This keto mug cake is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients.
It’s also easy, rich and chocolatey, and ready in under 5 minutes!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For this keto mug bread, you can make it chocolate or vanilla. All you need to do is omit the cocoa powder from the recipe for a vanilla version that is just as delicious!
You’ll also see in the recipe card below that I provide instructions for almond flour or coconut flour.
I’ve really grown to love coconut flour lately because it is so much more affordable than almond flour. I know some people do not like the taste of coconut flour, so almond flour instructions are provided!
I just love having these easy treat recipes in my back pocket to help me stay on track! You will also love my easy Butter Cookie Energy Bites. They are the most popular recipe on my site! I think everyone loves easy recipes!
Have this keto mug cake with some Keto Coffee!
Keto Mug Cake - Chocolate or Vanilla!
- In a coffee mug, melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds. Add the coconut flour, swerve, cocoa powder, baking powder, and beaten egg.
- Mix well. Microwave on high for 60 seconds, being sure not to overcook. If you overcook it, it will be dry.
- Top with a few chocolate chips if desired.
- If you want to make this a vanilla cake, omit the cocoa powder and add the vanilla.
- To bake in the oven, Mix everything in an oven safe ramekin and put in a 350F oven for 10-15 minutes.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Mug Cake Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer