Looking for a guilt-free treat that’s kid approved? I take this classic no bake cookie and add a little keto flare! These keto no bake cookies are fudgy with just the right amount of crunch.. super easy to make and hard to resist!
Holy cow these keto no bake cookies are delicious! I’ve never been a fan of traditional no bake cookies. To be honest, I always thought they were too sweet. Crazy, I know!
But these no bake cookies are perfect! I love the texture from the almond butter, pecans, and coconut flakes. Plus, they are so easy!
We literally just mix all of the ingredients, plop them on a parchment lined sheet tray, and freeze.
These will be perfect on your holiday table or just to have around the house as an easy keto friendly snack.
Plus they are super kid friendly of course…because chocolate!
Some other keto cookie recipes you will love:
Keto No Bake Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups Crunchy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 ½ Cup Coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ Cup chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, and coconut flakes. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add in cocoa powder, sweetener and chopped pecans. Mix until combined.
- Take a large baking sheet and line with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat. Scoop cookie batter onto baking sheet into 20 cookies and flatten with a spoon.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated.