Whenever I have a sweet tooth, I reach for these keto no bake cookies. The unsweetened coconut flakes combined with nuts and chocolate give the perfect crunchy texture. They are an easy treat that is perfect for the keto diet.
Let's make this easy low carb cookie recipe with just a few minutes of prep time and using simple ingredients.
How to make keto no bake cookies
Here are step by step photos of how to make these no bake keto cookies. The full printable recipe is in the recipe card below.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla. The batter will be thick and sticky.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out the cookie batter into equal sized cookies on a lined cookie sheet.
- Press the cookies flat with a spatula or spoon. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to firm up.
Some other keto cookie recipes you will love:
Easiest Keto No Bake Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, and coconut flakes. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add in cocoa powder, sweetener and chopped pecans. Mix until combined. Taste the batter and add additional sweeteners as needed.
- Take a large baking sheet and line with parchment paper, wax paper, or a non-stick silicone baking mat. Scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet into 20 cookies and flatten with a spoon.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag and keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Nut butter: use a natural peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter as well.
- keto sweetener: Use a powdered sugar free sweetener such as Lakanto on Swerve. You can also use allulose which is powdered. Allulose is not a 1 for 1 substitute for sugar so you may need to add a little more.
- different mix ins: if you want to omit the coconut flakes, you could substitute with hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, or different nuts. You could also add sugar free chocolate chips.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.