Keto Butter Cookies will soon be your next kid approved treat! This low carb, gluten free cookie will be every parents go-to! Classic buttery shortbread flavor in every yummy bite!
This recipe couldn’t be any easier…just like all of my recipes!
The most common questions I get about my baking recipes is what can I use in place of the almond flour.
I have heard sunflower seed flour is a 1 for 1 replacement for almond flour. So if you have an almond allergy, give it a try.
Coconut flour is not a good replacement because it is very absorbent. The cookies would be extremely dry.
You want the batter to look like this:
Some other delicious keto recipes to try:
- Keto Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
- Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Keto Fajitas
Keto Butter Cookies
- 2 Cups Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¾ Cup Softened butter
- ⅓ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Cookie Scoop- 2 tablespoon scoop
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, sweetener and salt. Add in butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Scoop cookies onto lined baking sheet using a 2 tablespoon scoop. Should make 14 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cook for 10 minutes. Serve.