What's better than just regular biscuits? Keto ham and cheddar biscuits, of course! These are the perfect breakfast treat with only 2 net carbs and 10 grams of protein.
I'm not much of a breakfast eater, in fact I usually just drink coffee. But if I was a breakfast eater, I would eat these biscuits everyday!
They are so filling and they have the perfect macronutrient profile. I am in love.
What's even better, is they are super easy to make. We simply mix everything into a mixing bowl.
No kneading or getting flour all over the kitchen.
Once we get the batter mixed, I use a 3 tablespoon scoop to evenly distribute the batter into 11 biscuits on a lined 9x13 baking sheet.
We bake these in a 400F oven for about 18 minutes. A toothpick will come out clean
That's all there is to it!
What kind of ham can I use?
I prefer to use sliced ham from the deli section of the grocery store and I just chop it up. You can use whatever ham is your favorite!
Check out these other delicious keto recipes:
Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
This post may contain affiliate links
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 4 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cups Chopped ham (any ham you like)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped parsley
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in the eggs, cheese, and melted butter.
- Lastly, mix in your chopped ham and parsley.
- Using a 3 Tablespoon Scoop, begin scooping the biscuit mixture into 11 rounds, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.