Keto Cheesy Broccoli Tots are the perfect dipable keto snack! Super easy to make and I give instructions for air fryer or oven.
How good were these keto broccoli tots? Well, I had to hold myself back from eating them all!
These are so simple to whip up and are perfect as an appetizer or a side dish.
I think they would be really good with just sugar free ketchup or an easy dipping sauce.
The mixture for the tots is super simple. It uses finely chopped steamed broccoli, almond flour, parmesan and cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
I form them into a tater tot shape, but you could also make them into a ball shape or like a flat pancake.
These will possibly need to be cooked in 2 batches depending on the size of your air fryer. You want to space them about ½ inch apart. and lay them on a piece of foil or parchment paper.
Make sure to flip them halfway through for even cooking!
Some other delicious recipes you should try:
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Philly cheesesteak Skillet
- Keto Chicken Stroganoff
Keto Cheesy Broccoli Tots
- ½ Cup Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Cups Steamed Finely Chopped Broccoli, packed
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ¾ Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingerdients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place parchment paper or aluminum foil in the bottom of your air fryer basket and preheat your air fryer to 400F.
- Now take a tablespoon of your broccoli mixture, with your hands, form a tot shape and place on cutting board. Repeat this process until you have used all of your broccoli mixture. Should make about 25 tots.
- Place tots in your basket of your air fryer and cook at 400F for 10 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 10 minutes more. Serve. These can also be cooked in the oven at 400F for 20 minutes, flipped halfway through.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.