The ultimate BBQ side dish is back to your keto table, just in time for summer. Loaded with all the classic flavors you love without all the heavy carbs! Cauliflower Potato Salad is the healthy alternative your whole family will love!
So my mom makes the best potato salad. I am serious…every BBQ or family get together in the Summer has a request for my moms potato salad.
But you know she doesn’t measure a darn thing when she cooks! A little of this and that and it is perfect!
Well, I needed this recipe on my blog but I wanted to use cauliflower for obvious reasons. I had her adjust the seasonings and it is perfect!
Even my brother loved this cauliflower potato salad better!
Can I use fresh or frozen cauliflower?
You can use either. I used 20 ounces of frozen cauliflower florets (steam bags), but if you want to use fresh, just steam the florets in a covered microwave safe bowl with a little water in the bottom until the cauliflower is fork tender.
I like to mix everything together and then let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours so the flavors get into the cauliflower. Delicious!
Some other keto recipes you will love are:
- Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Philly cheesesteak Skillet
- Keto Chicken Stroganoff
- Keto Strawberry Lemonade
Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
- 20 Ounces Cauliflower florets, steamed until for tender
- 2 Tablespoons Red onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy brown mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
- 4 Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- ½ Cup Mayonaise
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.