Take a refreshing sip, filled with fresh strawberries and freshly squeezed lemons! This keto strawberry lemonade is the perfect healthy alternative for kids and those high-in-sugar lemonades!
Need a refreshing drink for the Summer heat that is also keto? This one fits the bill. It is so easy to make…the hardest part is squeezing the lemons for the lemon juice, but that’s what makes this drink so fun!
This drink is so delicious and refreshing, no one will know it is sugar free.
The only ingredients we need are lemon juice, whole strawberries, Swerve powdered sweetener, and water.
We add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend it up until it is completely smooth.
Can I add alcohol to make this a mixed drink?
Yep! Simply add your favorite liquor to each glass…or add enough for 8 people to the pitcher.
Here are some of my other recipes that are a must try:
- Cheesy Keto Broccoli with Bacon
- Keto Reuben Casserole
- Keto Strawberry Shortcake
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Keto Shakshuka
Keto Strawberry Lemonade
- 13 Medium size strawberries, green tops removed
- 5 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Swerve Powdered Sweetener
- 1 1/4 Cups Freshly squeezed lemon juice (yield from 8-10 lemons)
- Lemon Juicer
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until completely smooth. Serve.