My Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the perfect breakfast for busy mornings! Perfectly moist and loaded with blueberries with a hint of lemon zest...bakery style flavor in less than 30 minutes!
Muffins are the perfect snack of busy morning breakfast! I love having them on hand in the freezer because they thaw so fast or can be warmed in the microwave. I pair mine with coffee for the quickest keto breakfast imaginable!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Keto German Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
- Keto coconut Curry Chicken
- Keto Fruit Pizza
- Enchilada Zucchini Boats
Checkout these other low carb friendly breakfast recipes:
- breakfast cookies
- peanut butter and jelly muffins
- low carb breakfast hash
- biscuits and gravy
- chocolate granola
I hope you enjoy this Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- zest of 2 lemons (reserve 1 tablespoon for the crumble)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ⅓ Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners, making sure to spray the inside of liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and sweetener. Next add your eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Stir well. Last, fold in your blueberries.
- Scoop your batter into the muffins cups evenly using a scoop or spoon. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients to make your crumble topping. The crumble will be powdery.
- Using a spoon, divide your crumble evenly on top of each muffin. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.