This is your new favorite keto blueberry muffin recipe. So moist and fluffy...packed with fresh or frozen blueberries they are easy to make and are a perfect sweet breakfast treat. Ready in about 30 minutes and are perfect to keep in the freezer whenever you need a quick grab and go snack.
I have deemed myself the keto muffin Queen. I am in love with making keto friendly muffins and it is my goal to make every muffin imaginable!
This recipe, though, is my new favorite.
I love to keep a hoard of muffins in the freezer. They are so easy to pull out, thaw for a few minutes, and boom...sweet breakfast!
Most of my muffin recipes start with the same basic ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, salt, sweetener, Greek Yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract.
We mix all of that together and then fold in the blueberries.
- Is there an alternative to almond flour?
Peanut flour or sunflower seed flour would be a good alternative to almond flour if you have an allergy.
- Why Greek Yogurt and can I use sour cream?
I like to use Greek Yogurt in my muffin recipes because it is far less calories than sour cream but the carb count is about the same. Greek Yogurt is 120 calories per cup and sour cream is 445 calories per cup.
- Can I use fresh or frozen blueberries?
I have used both and they both work. Frozen blueberries are more watery than fresh and they will turn your muffins blue!
To prep the 12 cup muffin tin, line the cups with cupcake liners and spray the inside with cooking spray.
The batter is just enough to fill the cups evenly all of the way full.
Now we just bake these beauties in a 400F oven for 18-20 minutes. The tops will get nicely brown and a toothpick will come out clean.
I hope you enjoy this Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Blueberry Muffins - 4 Net Carbs!
This post may contain affiliate links
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners. Make sure you spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, baking soda, salt and sweetener. Now you can add the beaten eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Lastly, fold in your blueberries.
- Scoop your batter into the muffin cups evenly using a scoop or spoon. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allergic to almonds: Try sunflower seed flour or peanut flour
- What can you use instead of Greek Yogurt: Sour cream is a perfect replacement
- Can you use frozen blueberries: Yes, they will work perfectly
- Keto Muffins - The Essentials!
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.