Keto mini cheesecake bites are easy to make and perfect to have on hand for whenever you want a sweet treat. They are just like my super popular mile high keto cheesecake, only bite sized!
I have been getting requests for so long to make a mini version of my bigger and super delicious keto cheesecake so here we are! These are even easier to make and they are perfect to keep in the freezer whenever you want a little bite of cheesecake.
Start with the crust:
The ingredients are almond flour, keto friendly sweetener, and melted butter.
Mix all of those ingredients together to form the crust layer.
We are making this in a 12 cup muffin tin lined with paper cupcake wrappers.
Divide the crust evenly into each cup and then press it in with your fingers and set aside.
Now for the filling:
The ingredients for the filling are room temperature cream cheese, 1 egg at room temperature, powdered keto sweetener, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
It is very important that all of the ingredients are room temperature so your batter will be smooth.
Mix all of the batter ingredients with a hand mixer until they are well mixed and there are no lumps.
Now divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Each one will be about 2 tablespoons each.
These are going to bake in a 350F oven for about 20 minutes.
Once they are finished baking, they need to cool completely, then they will need to be refrigerated for at least 3 hours to firm up and so they have the best texture.
These are perfect served as is, or topped with some sliced fruit. You could even make my keto friendly jam and put a spoonful of that on top!
Some other easy keto recipe you should try:
- Keto Philly cheesesteak Skillet
- Keto Chicken Stroganoff
- Keto Strawberry lemonade
- Cheesy Keto Broccoli with Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners
- Mix together the almond flour, granular sweetener, and butter. Spoon the mixture evenly in the muffin cups and press in with your fingers.
- Combine the cream cheese, egg, powdered sweetener, sour cream, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cups. About 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Chill in the refrgerator for atleast 3 hours to firm up. Serve.