This keto flourless chocolate cake is pure chocolate heaven. It is super rich and decadent, yet really easy to make. This is truthfully the best keto chocolate cake I have ever made!
I get a lot of people commenting that they are not fond of almond flour. If that describes you, this is the perfect recipe! It has no flour, not even almond flour. I adapted this recipe from the King Arthur Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe.
How to make keto flourless chocolate cake
- Make the cake: Prepare a round cake pan by spraying with cooking spray and lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and sugar free chocolate chips together in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- Add the other ingredients to the melted chocolate mixture to form a thick and rich batter. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake in the oven for about 22 minutes.
- Make the ganache: Heat heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl until steaming. Pour in sugar free chocolate chips and stir until melted. Spread the ganache over the cake.
- Serve warm, if desired, or refrigerate for 20 minutes to set the ganache.
Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar free granulated sweetener (see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup dutch process cocoa powder
- ½ cup Semi-sweet Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 8 inch round cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray an 8 inch round cake pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- For the cake, combine the chocolate chips and butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir together until the chocolate is fully melted. You may need to heat for 10 more seconds.
- Stir in the sweetener, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs. Finally, stir in the cocoa powder. Scoop the batter into the cake pan and spread in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick has just a few crumbs. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- For the ganache, heat the cream in a small microwave safe bowl for 1 minutes. Remove from the microwave and immediately stir in the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Invert the cake onto a plate and remove the parchment paper. Spread the ganache over top. Serve warm (the best way in my opinion) or allow the ganache to setup in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.