These low carb and keto sausage balls use almond flour instead of the traditional baking mix. They are a super easy keto appetizer with only 6 ingredients and 20 minutes to bake.
Sausage balls are one of my favorite keto appetizers. These Keto Sausage Balls use almond flour instead of the baking mix traditional recipes use, and they are so easy you will be making them all year long.
I’m trying to build up my collection of keto appetizers on my blog. Some others you can find here are Keto Deviled Eggs, Ham Roll Ups, Garlic Parmesan Wings, Chicken Parmesan Meatballs, and Baked Brie!
They are all absolutely scrumptious and have very minimal carbs.
HOW TO MAKE KETO SAUSAGE BALLS
These are probably my favorite keto appetizer…I love to make a batch up and keep them in my fridge as a quick lunch during the week. To start with these keto sausage balls…toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl. Then get your hands dirty and mix it all together. Easy peasy!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Next, we use a small scoop to make sure all of the balls are an even size. I used a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop and made 40 sausage balls. The perfect appetizer size!
Place them all on a silicone lined baking sheet (you could also use parchment paper), and then bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.
That’s all there is to it!
I like to serve these keto sausage balls on a round platter with more dried parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.
Keto Sausage Balls Appetizer
- 1 Pound Ground pork sausage
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 teaspoons Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Prepare a large baking sheet by covering with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, portion out the mixture and roll into balls. Place on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F