Make the perfect keto flatbread in less than 30 minutes and with only 4 simple ingredients! Simple to make and great for lunch, breakfast dinner or your fave sandwich.
This chewy keto flatbread is perfect for cute little individual flatbread pizzas! I like to top them with my favorite charcuterie ingredients because everything is better with meat and cheese. The 4 ingredients you need for this keto flatbread are mozzarella cheese, almond flour, egg, and cream cheese.
Keto Flatbread - Only 4 ingredients!
- 1 ¾ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix together the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, italian seasoning and salt. Microwave on high for 1 minute. If not completely melted, melt for 30 seconds more.
- Add the cream cheese to the mozzarella mixture and combine with a spoon. When the dough is cool enough to handle, add in your eggs and mix well using your hands.
- Place the dough on the parchment paper and cut into 4 equal pieces. Press each pieces into ½ inch thick and an oblong shape.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Top with your favorite toppings.