Keto 7 Layer Dip is perfect for those Summer parties or BBQ’s! Makes for a tasty dip with it’s layer’s of beef, tomatoes and yummy cheese.. or a weekday taco bowl!
I love this recipe not only for an appetizer served with pork rinds or keto friendly tortilla chips, but also as a meal prep taco bowl.
I make the whole thing at the beginning of the week and I have lunch all week long.
The recipe is perfect for picnics or BBQ’s because it is loved by everyone, even those who aren’t doing keto.
The layers are super easy. Just make your taco beef, make it your first layer, then layer the rest on top.
You are going to love this super simple recipe.
Check out these other keto friendly recipes:
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Chicken Soup with Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- Chicken Cordon Blue Bake
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
Keto 7 Layer Dip
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¾ Cup Sour cream
- ½ Cup Taco sauce
- 4 Cups Shredded lettuce
- 1 ½ Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Diced tomatoes
- ½ Cup Sliced black olives
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble the ground beef. While cooking mix in your chili powder, ground cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook until beef is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Layer the cooked taco meat in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Spoon the sour cream on top of the beef, followed by the taco sauce. Layer your lettuce, followed by your shredded cheese, tomatoes and black olives.
- Serve with Pork Rinds or as a Taco Bowl.