Spice up your keto snacks with this pan roasted Keto Chili Lime Spiced Almonds! Quick and easy to make and perfect on-the-go snack! These are perfect for grab and go. You will never want to run out!
This simple snack is going to be your new fave because it is so easy and nutritious. Seriously, what’s more nutritions than almonds!
All we have to do to get these babies ready is mix the raw almonds with our seasonings and some oil.
The seasonings we use are lime juice, chili powder, salt, sweetener, and avocado oil. That’s it!
Stir it up and bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
If you want to make sure you only eat one serving of these nuts, store each serving in individual containers! Easy peasy!
Some other keto recipes you will want to checkout:
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon Pound Cake Muffins
- Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli
Keto Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
- 1 ½ cup Raw almonds
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chile Powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the almonds on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and cook for 15 minutes stirring halfway through. Serve. Store in an air-tight container.