Use the oven or the air fryer to make this easy keto teriyaki salmon with stir fried broccoli and mushrooms. An easy meal prep friendly meal.
Salmon is top on my list of easy and delicious keto meals. I eat it multiple times a week! This teriyaki sauce pulls double duty because we use it on the salmon and in the broccoli and mushroom stir fry.
The teriyaki sauce uses soy sauce, keto brown sugar substitute, garlic, and ginger. It is super simple!
If you have a gluten intolerance and cannot use soy sauce, coconut aminos or Tamari will work.
We brush the sauce onto the salmon portions.
We can cook the salmon in the air fryer (my favorite way) or in the oven.
While the salmon is cooking, we can make the broccoli and mushrooms using the leftover sauce.
And just like that, dinner is served!
Check out these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Butter Cookies
- Keto Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
- Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream
Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Broccoli
- 4 4 ounce Salmon Portions
- ½ Cup Diced onion
- 4 Cups Broccoli florets
- 8 ounces Whole mushrooms, quartered
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Grated ginger
- in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, swerve, garlic and ginger. Use a basting brush to brush some of the marinade on the salmon portions.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer that has been lined with foil. Cook at 400F for 15 minutes or until desired internal temperature. 125F for medium rare
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the salmon on a foil lined sheet tray and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until desired temperature.
Broccoli and mushrooms
- In a alrge skillet over medium heat, add in the onion, broccoli, and mushrooms. Saute' for 5 minutes. Pour in the remaining teriyaki sauce and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is fork tender. Serve alongside the salmon.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Annamaria Broughton says
Delicious, easy and quick. My husband said it tasted like a restaurant meal. The salmon was so good, but the broccoli was the best I’ve ever made. Definitely will be adding this to our meal rotation.
Appreciate you keeping it simple. So many people have added bs on recipes and takes forever to locate the ingredients and instructions. Thank you